Each attendee must complete a registration form. If you are logged in, the form will automatically show details from your DEFSA account. If your institution has special requirements for invoicing please advise in the Notes section. (e.g. VAT number, Department Name, combining multiple individuals on one invoice etc.).
- Membership discounts apply to Individual and Student members as well as academic staff and students at DEFSA member institutions.
- Early Bird Discount requires registration and full payment before 30 June 2019.
- Student rates are for full-time students (excludes full-time academic staff)
- Registration closes 7 August 2019
- Refunds will only be issued if cancellation is made in writing before 16 August 2019.
- Please note that we have added a credit card payment method via Quicket. Book below, and your booking confirmation will follow automatically. An official invoice will be created based on your institution's invoicing requirements. You then click on the link provided, and enter the invoice total under "donations" on Quicket to pay by credit card or snapchat.
- Download Conference Announcement
DEFSA is a non-profit organisation so we are not in the position to offer any financial assistance to delegates.